You are here » Home » Games » Double Exposure Blackjack

Play Double Exposure Blackjack for Fun

Double Exposure Blackjack
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars
2.50/5 - 4 Votes
Loading...
Online BlackJack
Software
Microgaming
Min Bet
$1
Game
Double Exposure Blackjack
Max Bet
$1,000
Hands
Single
RTP
99.30%

Double Exposure Blackjack

Every variation on the classic game of blackjack has its unique additives, and this applies to Double Exposure Blackjack as well. The name itself may be a bit of a giveaway, because the Double Exposure in the title refers to this game’s main attribute – both of the dealer’s cards are dealt face up in this version, therefore both are exposed. Should you choose to play it, Double Exposure Blackjack will be an extraordinary experience, provided you see yourself to be somewhat of a blackjack fan.

Game Rules & Features

Traditional blackjack rules transfer to Double Exposure nicely, apart from the one major difference - both dealer cards are exposed, so the player now sees not only his hand but the dealer’s initial hand as well. As this gives the player extreme advantage there are a few more adjustments to the gameplay, so it would be more challenging. Microgaming Double Exposure Blackjack uses eight regular decks of playing cards and the object of the game is the same as any blackjack game – don’t go over 21 but get as close as you can.

The ‘dealer wins all ties’ rule is new, but the player will still be deemed the winner if he has a blackjack hand, in which case the payout will be even cash. The Split is an available option, but can be used only once during a session. Double Down on any hand that has a value of 9, 10 or 11 and after splitting cards is also allowed.

Payouts & RTP

The payouts in Double Exposure Blackjack have gone through some adjustments, compared to the traditional. It pays 1:1 odds for all wins, instead of the usual 3:2 payout rule on most other forms of 21. On the bright side, the house edge of the Double Exposure Blackjack game is 0.69%, leaving the fabulous 99.30% to the RTP.

Recommended Tips

First and foremost, read the rules and study them in detail. In case you’ve played Double Exposure Blackjack before, don’t be 100% certain that you aren’t facing a slightly different version this time. Logically thinking, since all ties in Double Exposure Blackjack are won by the dealer, the favourable move would be to draw another card each time you see your hand and the dealer’s to be identical in their totals. The strategy card provided by the supplier can be most helpful for players prepared to use it.

Microgaming Double Exposure Blackjack Summary

This extraordinary version of online blackjack is certainly one-of-a-kind. Its biggest advantage is the fact that players can see both hands, all four initial cards dealt. The biggest disadvantage of Double Exposure Blackjack is the fact that all ties are won by the dealer. Only when both you and your opponent, the dealer, have a blackjack hand then it counts as a tie. A unique blackjack variant, indeed.

There is a better version of Double Exposure Blackjack called Doubled Exposure Blackjack Gold from Microgaming. This version offers a more authentic casino feel with much better graphics.

Play Double Exposure Blackjack for Real Money With Any of These Great Bonuses
Free Blackjack Games A-Z
Connect with BlackJackGala.com